Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wondering

As i sit here listening to yu breathe im wondering if yur dreamin of me
or if yur havin a nightmare were after yu get REALLY REALLY scared i come and protect yu wondering if the dream i will have later will be of yu wondering
if when yu recited yur poem and 1+1 = someone if that someone was me
yu see i wanted to knw that if 1+1 didnt equal 2 did it equal me
and yes i knw yu wrote that poem bfore we met but i kno yuv heard of that funny lil thing called fate and how it works in its mysterious ways and yu see i believe
in fate and i believe that it lead me to yu someone who i believe is
TRULY TRULY special someon i could have an unconditional love a love so true that the orange flame buring inside the two never turned blue
yu see the way yu smiled was soooOooOoO damn lovely so i would do anything
possible to make yu smile becuz yu see i wanted yu to be mine becuz i felt as though yu could be, be the best damn thing thats ever happened to me
so now as i come to the closing of my eyes becuz yu see i didnt
plan to hang up but i was closin my eyes now and i couldnt wait til
the morning when we awoke so i could read yu my future love....breathing

*Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment