Sunday, December 6, 2009

Untitled

Yu see this is untitled this is for my mother one of the most important women in my life the one I have been treatin wrong for so long that one night I was thinking and I realized and finally come to the conclusion that yu mom should be tired and should be done because after I looked back at all the shit I've done and put myself into yur shoes I would have been done a long time ago but no no yu stuck in there all the way to the end through the hard aches and pain from begining to end yu were my bestfriend and even tho we couldn't stand each other at times and even still til this day but at the end of the day yu were my mother and I wouldn't have it any other way becuz yu see as much as I may have hated the oh yu look jus like yur moms or hey little sheelah's I realized that I was a product of yu and yes I do look just like yu except for certain features that I had received from my father whom I jus realized was my dad at age 12 but I'm not going to get
on that becuz this is about my mother the one who carried me for 9 months of labor through the hard aches and pain from begining to end yu were my best friend and even though we can't stand each other at times and even still til this day but at the end of the day yu were my mother and I wouldn't have it any other way yu see mom there is not much I can say becuz the bad def out weighed the good but hey if were going to talk about the good we mine as well talk about the bad like when dad yes dad and I dnt mean sperm donor but daddy who's been there since day 1 through the hard aches and pain from begining to end mom he was yur bestfriend until yu pissed him off and raised his temper to yay high which then turned yur love into heart aches and pains bruises and shame yu tried to cover up the pain but yu couldn't becuz that would be like the sun tryna out do the rain and I kno yur prolli thinkin uggh omg she buggin but this is jus something something that I
thought I'd give yu to let yu kno I do appreciated yu and this is a mothers day gift to yu so I hope I didn't embrass yu
I love yu
Signed yur daughter
Ajah




*Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment