Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lost Heart!

Sitting here reminising about the day we met when i got all wet behind the ears! Yes I was feeling you and i kind of sort of use to get this weird tingley feeling inside whenever I saw you and even when someone mentioned you its like i had already fallen for you but then I woke up and realized I was dreaming. Was I dreaming of something that was right in front my face or just something to satisfy me for the time being until you came along whoever you might be! It seemed like every time someone came along I was setting myself up for disaster because it ended it with me broken-hearted and her well I'm not to sure what it left her because as my heart was being ripped out of my chest she was already gone! Heart gone, Heart broken I was left HEARTLESS! Being as though i was heartless the remained organs of this lost soul were so cold searching for the missing key to this treasure chest...the heart. But it was too late because this heart was lost forever like the sun in the blistering cold. So bold was she to lie and claim she loved me when really the love was hate! Now with heart in hand awaiting this knight and shinning armor of this somehow weirdly created fairy tale of mines, I began to freeze heart became cold and this story shall be and will be told to those whose hearts were lost stolen and torn apart ripped from chest like bird out of nest! Now this human being this beautifully created creature can never be the same because of the heart that was torn apart and never to be reframed. This heart was lost........forever!


*Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment