Sunday, December 6, 2009

Swagg

You see I wanted to get to know yu mentally I wanted to know yur next move b4 yu knew what to do I wanted to be the cavity in your mouth that made yur teeth rot yu see I wanted to be yur sweet tooth as yu can see I was diggin yah swagg and I remember when we met and I was like damn she badd and that I wanted to be the girl on her right arm so I got yur number and i had texted yu one day but it never occurred lt yu that I was aj the girl yu met the other day that I couldve sworn took yur breath away but it seemed like yu were brushing me aside just texting yur lil heart a way giving me one word answers that usally makes me mad but I couldn't stop thinking damn she badd and I was most def still digging yah swagg I wanted to inject yur every thought into my veins so that when yu said I thought i'd finish yur sentences I wanted to insure yu that I would be here through thick and thin til the end no matter the time place or day I wanted to insure yu that
whatever way yu did yur hair was sexy becuz I wasn't Here for yur hair but for yur beautiful glare and the way the sun shined down at yur beautiful face and how yu smiled so beautifully when I said yur name a funny way yu see that made me smile in a beautiful way yu see when yu were happy I was happy and when yu were nappy well I was straight becuz yu were a beautiful black women and I was a crazy ass mutt stuck in a daze or maybe just a faze cuz yu see I had never felt this way about a girl like you GOD DAMN girl I was crazy for yu see I'd even take a shot for no not a bullet but a shot or two cuz I hadn't fallin in love with yu so I wasn't ju yet ready to die for yu but I'd most def ride for yu shit I'd even lie for yu oh no not lie to yu but if yu got into trouble wit that law I'd have an alabi for yu damn baby I think I'd even cry for yu yur swagg was just so rad and yur smile face and body was so damn bad it's remarkable that you'd even give the
time of day cuz yu see I was looking like a bum that day a pair of old sweats plain tee and some old ass sneaks and yet there yu were wit yur new brown uggs some nice ass denims and yur hollister hoodie wit rocawear jacket GOD DAMN baby here I go again getting all hot remnising about the day we met when I got all wet...behind the ear yes I was feeling yu and I sort of kinda got tingley inside whenever I mentioned you


*Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment