Sunday, December 6, 2009

Notice


Notice
I just thought I'd put yu on notice that I notice yu and yur lovely thighs and yur beautifully shaped body with the nice brown eyes and I thought I'd metioned that I noticed yu noticing me and I thought I should give yu notice that I noticed yu noticeing me as I noticed yu oh and how I also noticed yur friend and I told my brother so he could noticed yur friend and he thought she could be his bug a boo yu know his yu dnt bug me but can I bug yu boo so yeah I had to let yu know that I noticed the both of you so by me noticing yu noticing me I thought I'd also ask to see if yu noticed how much I was diggin yu diggin that lovely coca cola shaped body that I noticed out of my left eye as me and my brutha notice yu and yur friend which turned out to be yur signifincant other yu see yu were takin at the time and it was blowing my mind at the time bcuz yu see I wanted yu to be mine not the girl walkin behind...yu


*Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment