Sunday, December 6, 2009

X-Men

I call her wolverine cuz she got x-men
Ex men dat only drove her down a dead end
I dont know her but my poem is her best friend
I help her see thru the smoke like corrective lens
*Her first luv abused her verbally; Words cut
Her baby daddy abused her physically 2 she turned tough
That old negro better not pop back and turn up
She dont like the word nigga; Not black; Curse us
*She compliment me on my looks and tell me I'm a nice guy
Both of us lonely lookin up at the night sky
Lay on my imaginary therapy chair; She might cry
I take notes on how to treat a woman and write why-
*-these gurls is turnin dykes and dont like guys
We dog em out, bring em fleas, then they be in cat fights
They scrap 4 us, clap 4 us, hold packs 4 us
Some put money on our books and even take da rap 4 us
*I call her wolverine cuz she got x-men
Some gamed em 4 sex before they left them
Braggin and not caring how their lies would affect them
Smashin and not wearing protection bringin infection
*Many gurls cheat 4 revenge, when men make mistakes
Some chicks get enraged and cut em like a steak
Some burn our clothes; Some keep the grief deep inside
Some feel trapped and turn they back when sleep at our side
*Somewhere a woman waits up; Her man at the shaky-butts
a.k.a. the strip club...Forgets his ring and slips up
He gives ya - a pretty baby and leavu feelin ugly
She whisper, 'Wit this baggage my true love doesnt want me'
*I call her wolverine cuz she got x-men
Ex men who taught her valuable lessons
She learned the abc's of love from her X's
Class dismissed; Homey don't flunk when your the one being tested

_Poetic Breed

*Copyright 2009

1 comment: